Office Reopening Procedures
We hope you and your family are healthy. As the lockdown eases, we are all looking forward to resuming our normal lives as safely as possible. While many things have changed, Lancaster Dental’s commitment to your safety has remained our top priority.
We want to notify you about improvements to our infection control procedures we have made based upon the latest recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) and the Occupational Safety and HealthAdministration (OSHA).
We are preparing the office for a full staff reopening on June 15. Prior to that, Dr. Kavi remains available for emergencies and other time-sensitive procedures. In your next visit, you will see some of the changes that were made for your protection and ours.
- Our office will contact you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be checked.
- You should arrive wearing a mask, which will only be removed during your procedure.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazinessince those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We are well-stocked with the latest PPE supplies including medical grade masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Operatories will be slightly noisier with HEPA air purifiers cleaning the air in each room.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions about the safety measures we have taken.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 978-365-9497 or visit our website at lancasterdmd.com. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Madhuri Kavi, DMD